SmartPA Global Ltd provide tailored outsource, remote, PA, secretarial and administrative support and have done so for the last 10 years. 98% of administrative tasks can be completed remotely and for the remaining 2% our 200 strong U.K. based team can accommodate short-term onsite arrangements.
Our community of SmartPA's brings together remote personal assistants who can handle any admin and business support you need to grow your business. Our global community, fully trained and accredited, is made up of real business owners who focus on your needs and the needs of your business.
The SmartPA Team
Minimum of middle management experience across 50 + industries
Successfully passed the SmartPA industry leading training academy which evaluates best practice, methodologies and efficiencies in the role
All Information Commissioners Office registered
Non-disclosure agreements provisioned as standard
A dedicated SmartPA Partner
One point of contact. We care about relationships and as a result you will be allocated ONE member of our team. Direct contact and clear conversations, no call centres. All SmartPA’s are expertly trained through our SmartPA accreditation programme - their support is both proactive and of a consistent, high standard
Holiday and sickness cover
We complete a handover internally to ensure no drop-in support and the same skillset/personality/geography is met.
Access to the largest talent pool and the widest skillset in the marketplace
The right individuals supporting in line with their skillsets at no additional costs.
Reporting down to the minute of tasks completed.
Communication on your terms
Communicate how and when you want e.g. Slack, text, WhatsApp, email and phone.
A free onboarding session is included which not only educates your SmartPA on what systems and processes you use but gives you a chance to explain your vision, mission, how you like to work and what you want your business to achieve. This way, your PA can adapt their support to precisely what you need.
Easily scale up or down your support packages dependent on YOUR requirements.
Capacity beyond that of one employee. Only productive time used.
No utility costs, technology costs or employer contribution. A flat fee.
Time is precious, so our SmartPAs can start as soon as you need them to - even on the same day. No need to waste time on recruiting or inducting.
We operate on a package model, allowing our clients to be in control of their monthly outgoings and avoid those unexpected costs. You are able to scale up or down your package on a month by month basis, depending on your workload.
Packages start from £250+ VAT and are based on how many hours you require each month.
Starter Package – up to 10 Hours
Professional Package – up to 22 Hours
Professional Plus Package – up to 33 Hours
Premium Package – up to 50 Hours
Premium Plus Package – up to 65 Hours
Our executive PA services cover a range of admin tasks including call handling, diary and email management, travel management and appointment bookings, to name a few. 86% of professionals use email as their preferred method of communication. Let our virtual PAs filter out the noise and help you focus on what matters.
Bookkeeping, expense management, HR support and personal support are a few of the back-office support services our virtual assistants can help with. 76% of business owners feel they spend too much time on back-office and administrative compliance. We can give you valuable time back.
See customer reviews below!
October 2020 Kent
Nikkie has revolutionised my busy life, helping me to organise my weeks to make them more efficient and getting important tasks done. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!
April 2020 Kent
Great Service! Nikkie is my SmartPA, and offers great service, really professional and efficient and improved our service.
Private limited Company
29 October 2019
101 Quarry Hill Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 2NU
343 3009 36
Miss Nicola Mort