Would you like to significantly improve the health, productivity and satisfaction of your staff when WFH?
Would you like to significantly decrease DSE related staff absence?
Would you like access to accredited and chartered DSE assessor training?
Are you unaware of the cost of DSE related risks to your business?
If you answered yes to any or all the above questions, then you would benefit from Ergability’s DSE risk management solutions.
Ergability provide a complete DSE risk management solution delivered with Ergonomics, Health and Safety expertise
Did you know that the DSE regulations clearly specify that employers ensure all identified DSE users undergo a risk assessment of DSE task performance and receive adequate training in DSE task performance and use?
Your employees will not be performing at their best and you will be exposed to greater risk of absence if you’re not adequately addressing individual DSE related risk factors.
As part of our DSE complete solution, Ergability provides access to both online DSE self risk assessment / training software and escalated assessments conducted by a Chartered Ergonomist and Human Factors Specialist (C.ErgHF) who is also a Chartered Physiotherapist with NEBOSH health and safety certification and extensive experience in DSE risk management. This ensures you optimally manage DSE risk factors.
We can provide a fully integrated online and face to face service across your organisation. This includes access to subject matter expertise to assist in the design of work environments and tasks along with equipment selection and wellbeing initiatives that consider relevant factors associated with workplace, hybrid and home working.
Why choose Ergability for your DSE assessment requirements?
• All assessments are delivered by experts in the field of DSE risk management with appropriate degree level qualifications in health condition management, ergonomics and / or human factors. These are the main specialities covering DSE risk management and enable assessments to an advanced level. We do not use assessors with no formal degree level education in these essential areas.
• Ergability provides an independent DSE assessment service and does not represent specific equipment manufacturers or suppliers. If alternative equipment is indicated following an assessment, we include the technical specification and can work with clients to ensure a cost effective solution in line with their procurement strategy.
• Our managed online self risk assessment and training solution has been developed with health and safety expertise. We provide a full managed service to better address the issues reported from a self risk assessment. We contact all employees that report an issue that can’t be resolved by themselves through appropriate instruction during the self risk assessment process. We do not offer a generic “tick box'“ service.
• Each self risk assessment and training is tailored to the individual and considers the nature of DSE equipment utilised and relevant risk factors e.g. mobile and home working. If needed, a more comprehensive assessment can easily be arranged.
• You’re provided with a practical assessment report with clear recommendations following each assessment which helps better manage reported issues.
• We have a clear pricing structure. Furthermore, you do not need to pay large licensing or set up fees to implement our online system which is simply accessed via the majority of web browsers.
• We do not offer a multitude of unnecessary assessment options. You receive expert advice at every step of the assessment process that always holistically addresses relevant DSE risk factors. If experts are fully managing all steps of your DSE assessment service, we firmly believe only three types of assessment are needed to consider all relevant factors.
• We can provide a fully integrated online and face to face service across your organisation.
You can easily book and purchase online DSE training / self-risk assessment, remote assessments and / or DSE assessor training at our website. Please also contact us directly if you need to train several assessors, require multiple / face to face assessments and / or broader DSE solutions, as we can specify a cost effective solution in line with your requirements
See customer reviews below!
Human Resources Manager,
"Ergability delivers a high quality and very credible service. They provide clear and proactive recommendations that are extremely valued by staff, operational managers, human resources and the safety team. Furthermore their human factors and ergonomics expertise is a real bonus which has helped in improving safety risk through the assessment and redesign of a work area. Having had experience with a number of providers in lead HR roles over the last 20 years, Ergability comes second to none. Their client focused professionalism and ‘can do’ attitude stands out above the rest."
Occupational Health Provider
"Ergability are experts in the field of workplace ergonomics and occupational rehabilitation. Their work is of the highest quality and extends from providing specialist ergonomic workstation assessments to developing proactive and return to work focused rehabilitation services . Their additional skills in functional capacity evaluation have also enhanced our fitness for work offering. They deliver a professional approach at all times and their knowledge is very respected by our team of occupational physicians and nurses."
Health and Wellbeing Manager, Telecommunications Sector
“I worked with Clyde in 2014-2015. Clyde worked with me to understand the requirements of our business and deliver a tailored approach. I found Clyde to be extremely supportive when designing new processes, providing support to our business and providing detailed management information to support our needs. I find his approach to be proactive, responsive to challenge and adaptable to change.”
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager, Financial Sector
"Clyde managed our ergonomics, occupational health and rehabilitation provision for over 4,000 employees in the UK. He helped us to optimally manage our business risks and provided commercially focused support that promoted safe, durable and timely outcomes. He provides a proactive, holistic and practical approach that is valued by staff, human resources and management."
5a Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, CF83 3GS
Private limited Company
2nd June 2015